Boca Raton Burn Injury Lawyer
Serving Florida from our Boca Raton Office
Burns can be one of the most painful injuries a person can ever endure, and they are one of the most common reasons for permanent disfigurement. These injuries often require extensive medical care, and burn victims are at a higher risk for long-term complications, infections and even death.
Burn injuries can be the result of someone’s negligence, whether a person is just acting carelessly or a product is defective. If you or a loved one is suffering from a burn injury caused by another, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages.
The injury lawyers at Glotzer & Kobren, P.A. understand how traumatic and devastating these types of injuries can be. The damages can be extensive, and insurance companies will fight to pay as little as possible for the costs related to the injury. Our injury lawyers know how to work with insurance companies and we will fight equally as hard to ensure they compensate you for all of your damages.
Common Causes of Burn Injuries
Burns can happen for a variety of reasons and in a variety of settings. From an injury lawyer’s standpoint, there are a few different causes, including:
- Car Crashes – From a fuel tank leak that causes a fire, to broken fuel lines and explosions, an auto accident can quickly turn into a fire.
- Electrical Burns – Electrical burns can not only damage the skin, but can damage internal organs and even cause cardiac arrest. This type of burn often happens because of faulty equipment or negligence.
- Structural Fires – Whether it is an accident or arson, a building on fire can lead to burn injuries. Even an accidental fire can be cause for an injury lawsuit.
- Chemical Burns – Strong chemicals, such as acid, can burn the skin on contact. These are more common in workplace environments, but chemical burns can also happen from faulty products or negligence.
- Gas Explosions – These are also more common on job sites and in the workplace, but usually are the result of violating some sort of safety code.
- Scalding – While there is no flame involved, scalding is a type of burn that occurs when skin is exposed to hot water or steam heated to over 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Who is Liable?
In these types of cases, there could be one or multiple parties liable for your injuries. From property owners to co-workers and employers to manufacturers of defective products, your injury attorney can decide who to hold responsible for your damages.
Choosing Florida Injury Lawyers for Your Burn Case
If you or a loved one has been injured by a burn, regardless of the cause, the most important decision you can make is the injury lawyers you choose to represent your case. The experienced team at Glotzer & Kobren has helped countless victims just like you receive maximum compensation for their injuries.
Our team will work hard to make sure your bills are paid and your losses covered. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may qualify for compensation to cover:
- Medical Bills
- Therapy and Long-Term Care
- Surgeries and Skin Grafts
- Disfigurement Correction
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Wages or Permanent Change in Employment
Meet with a Burn Injury Lawyer at Glotzer & Kobren Today
Because burn injuries involve complex legal and medical issues, you need a Boca Raton Burn Injuries Lawyer that specializes in these types of traumatic injuries. Contact the team at Glotzer & Kobren today for a free one-on-one consultation with one of our skilled attorneys. Call us now at 561-361-8677 to get started!