Business Interruption Insurance: The Questions to Ask
Business interruption insurance is a type of insurance coverage that gives the business its losses during a certain period. The insurance can assist a business continue to pay off bills while it is closed due to a disaster. The following are some of the most frequently asked questions about this type of business insurance:
- Who can receive interruption insurance?
- Can any business owner get business interruption insurance through their insurance company?
- How much does this insurance cost?
- What do I need to base my claims on?
- How will rates vary on the insurance?
- How do you get business interruption insurance?
- Can I have my business’s insurance provider add this type of insurance to my current plan?