Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Boca Raton: What Causes Pedestrian Accidents?
Pedestrian accidents are the result of negligence. Whether it is a bicyclist, motorist, motorcyclist or simply a pedestrian, you can be a victim of an accident. All individuals sharing the road are expected to obey traffic laws when using streets and roads. However, accidents can happen to anyone at the most unexpected time. But when you become a victim, you need to know that you can hire a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Boca Raton to help you out.
Here are some of the causes of pedestrian accidents:
- Distracted driving, such as texting while driving
- Failing to stop at crosswalks
- Illegal U-turns
- Intoxicated driving
- Limited visibility, such as illegally parked cars obstructing pedestrians from view
- Municipal negligence, such as poor street layout or failure of traffic control devices
- Pedestrians jaywalking across a busy street
- Right turns through crosswalks without looking for pedestrians
- Running red lights and hitting pedestrians in the crosswalk