How Can An Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Assist You?
If you hire a lawyer for your spinal cord injury case, then you must know that you need to keep records of the accidents. These will help you substantiate your claims against the other party. After all, mere allegations of the expenses are not enough. Also, to secure the settlement or judgment of spinal cord injury cases, these would be needed:
- The medical expenses, as well as the hospital bills and treatments outside of the hospital
- Any loss in potential earning capacity and lost wages
- Damages that can take in the form of moral, emotional, nominal, temperate, actual and liquidated damages;
- The rehabilitation for the injury;
- Modifications in the vehicle or home