Determining Whether You Have A Swimming Pool Accident Claim
There are people who are unaware about what to do next after a pool accident. If you are still wondering if you have a swimming pool accident claim, then these following questions can help you with that:
- Did you or your loved get involved in an accident, drowning or near-drowning occur at a private or public swimming pool?
- Did the happening result in a personal injury?
- Did the incident result in a wrongful death?
- Was this happening at a public or private pool that you were visiting as a guest?
- Did you incur in medical or funeral expenses as a result of this accident?
- Did your own act or acts contribute to the accident?
- Were there enough safety measures provided by the pool owner?
- Is there a lifeguard on watch when the accident took place?
- Are there fences in the pool premises?