What to Do If Your Claim Is Declined

Big commercial trucks can cause serious damage when you are on the road with them. There will be a chance that the company of the truck will refuse to pay off any damage. This is especially true when they do not have an insurer to get you compensated. If the trucking company won’t offer any you, these steps will help you:

  • Go to the police and file an accident report;
  • Write down the date, time, and any relevant details;
  • Write the debris that came off the truck;
  • Write a claim with your own insurance company;
  • File the claim with your insurer;
  • Pay off your deductible;

Back ↵


Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.